Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Aftermarket Grille Installation on a 2004 through 2007 Nissan Titan or Armada


How to Install Your Aftermarket Grille


I just got finished uploading a video to YouTube and making a step by step guide on Hubpages for how to install a Spec-D Tuning aftermarket grille on your 2004 thru 2007 Nissan Armada or Titan. This had to be one of the simplest installs I've ever seen because plastic clips are all that are used to hold the grille on. I guess it's obvious that these grilles can't be anything but ABS chrome. Anyway, the video is here:


Step-by-Step Text and Photo Instructions


Since I took the the time to actually post the instructions to Hubpages I will simply post a link here: http://rvinyl.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Install-Aftermarket-Grille-on-a-2004-2007-Nissan-Titan-or-Armada#

I hope you enjoy and I'm interested to hear from Titan/Armada owners what, if any, problems they have run into with these grilles. Do the plastic
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment